Monday, August 29, 2011

To the end of Summer...

I've noticed that it's difficult to appreciate summer until it's almost gone. My school's "August Days" (aka training and preparation days) are tomorrow and that means school officially starts the following week.

When I look back on my adventures over the past few months, it seems almost a blur. It would take thousands of words to describe it, so instead I think it best to use photos.

My summer was filled with:


Baseball.


Best friends.


Romantic dates with my honey.


Not one, but TWO trips to California (Disneyland and San Francisco).


Special time with the little ones in my life.


Good food.


A trip to the Oregon Coast.


And BINGO at the Greenwood Senior Center.














Now it's back to the daily grind, but not without a few moments of gratitude for the wonderful adventures I've had.

I am so appreciative for having the free time to enjoy life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment